Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Progress!!

Woke up this morning with this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of contentment.

Wasn't sure as to why (not that I would rather wake up with a feeling of panic or rage or something...was just odd), until I switched on my laptop and started reading my emails.

THE mail that I have been waiting for, for the last....two weeks maybe. Something that I have really been struggling with. And there it was --->
A potential venue for 'Stuck On The Bike'!

I cannot explain to anyone just how happy I was. I mean it's not like these people gave me a definite yes. But it was just the fact that SOMEONE actually got back to me....SOMEONE out there is willing to help! For a moment there I thought all the 'potential venue sponsors' had died and gone to the mall in the sky! :p

So I have a telephone conference with these people in Cape Town tomorrow afternoon. I am projecting positive energy and manifesting all kinds of wonderful stuff. Well, I am 'projecting' what I wish to manifest. The manifestations just need to get a move on and manifest already!! LoL :D

A friend of mine used to call me 'The Magical Manifestor'. I should try regain that title.

Once the venue is secured...the rest is easy. The rest I've been through and have organised a million times before. Media, support, gear etc etc etc. With a great deal of help from my magical friends of course!

Lets see what else I can manifest this week. ;)


Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: