Sunday, 17 October 2010

Lift Off!! :)



In Today's paper: Article

My previous trips were...ummm...not as well planned as my Upcoming Trip. ;)
So, with my trip through Israel, through South Africa and around South Africa, I never really felt the flurry of emotions I do now! It was very much a case of...get on the bike...and go. That's it. Don't think about it too much...just do it!

With only 18 days to go for Stuck on the bike and 116 days till D-Day, I find myself filled with excitement, anticipation, nervousness, happiness with a pinch of panic!!

There is SO much going on right now, it's hard to keep my head on straight at times!
Logistics, planning, gear, media, proposals, events, updates, waiting on answers, working two jobs, training (bit slack on this one...oops) :D

Talking to potential sponsors, journalists, editors, fellow adventurers, athletes, friends, supporters everyday. The amount of support people have been giving me, just puts me in a state of blissful numbness! Whenever I should feel I'm about to fall, there's always someone there to grab my hand and pull me back up! It is absolutely amazing! I am so unbelievably blessed and will never be able to adequately express my gratitude towards all those who support and love me!

A HUGE thank you to you all!!!!!

If you're on Facebook, have a look at my groups:
Jolandie Rust - Wild At Heart
Stuck On The Bike

On Twitter:
@jorusty



Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: