Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Tick Tick Tick




Tick - clock is ticking. Just two weeks to go for Stuck On The Bike. The thought sends butterflies dancing through my tummy!!! :D

Tick - I can now tick the first item off my needs list, officially!!! Thanks to my new friend Clinton Poson, I now have a Camelbak (See photo). So if nothing else...we know I'll be hydrated on this trip!!! LoL

Most of what is needed has been put into place for Stuck On The Bike. I just need to still try get someone who'd be willing to help me out with 2 banners and a few t-shirts maybe...sound/speakers for Verity and her band for when they perform and an extra laptop for people that want to donate on the spot. Wooohooo!! Almost there! *Happy Dance, Happy Dance*

We aim on getting 8000 people to donate, so will need all the help we can get.

So if you're in Cape Town over the weekend of the 5th of November, come say hello. Meet Verity..and meet Hvir, my little mascot. ;)

Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: