Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Launch Details

Launch Date: 27 April 2011 (Freedom Day)
From: Vida e Caffe, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
Time: From 8am

Vida e Caffe will be hosting my launch!!! Yay!!! :D



And what's more is that they are sponsoring Quattro Muffins!!! Double Yay! ;))

So, come join me and have a coffee:


And a free muffin:



And enjoy a bit of drumming!
Drumming?
Yes, drumming!! :D



Drumming friends are coming from all over to give me my ultimate send off!
So if you happen to have a drum....bring it with! And if you have drummer friends in Cape Town...bring them with as well! ;)

At around 10am/ 11am, I will then set off towards Malmesbury via the N7.

Seeing as it's 'Freedom Day'...dress code =




:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

KIDDING!!!!!!!


Looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

If you have any queries...just drop me a mail. ;)




Facebook Group

No comments: