Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Stuck by a needle...or 10!

I am just so unbelievably grateful that this has now been sorted.
The previously 'seemingly-never-ending-to-do-list' is now actually starting to shrink!
YAY!!! :D

I received all my vaccinations today.



My appointment was with Sister Linda Crause at the Northcliff Travel Doctor Clinic. (Organised by Sanofi Pasteur)
She was absolutely wonderful. First thing she did was hand me a map of Africa and said: "Show me your route".
After which she took out the vaccination form and starting ticking them off. (And the ticking went on until it seemed like she had ticked off the entire list!!!)

She was extremely helpful and very gentle. :) (thank you Linda!!) LoL

And even gave me malaria tablets as well as 5 malaria test kits and treatment course!
Talked me through everything I might need.
How awesome is that!?!?

So I received the following shots:
* Cholera
* Typhoid
* MMR (Mumps, measles, rubella)
* Meningitis
* Tetanus, polio
* Hepatitis A
* Hepatitis B
* Rabies
* Influenza
* Yellow fever


OUCH!!!!!!!! :D
So now I just have to go back in a week's time and again in two weeks' time for 3 follow up shots.

A HUGE HUGE thank you to both Sanofi Pasteur and the kind, helpful people at Northcliff Travel Doctor Clinic!





Facebook Group

No comments: